Dr. Ali Rajabi
International Memorizer of the Holy Quran
He is currently teaching the word of God through this website, relying on his 29 years of experience.
- Degree of education:PhD
- Date of birth:1981/5/20
By the Quran
Reminder for the worlds
Reciter: Master Ali Rajabi
The Roman army
Reciter: Master Ali Rajabi
Dr. Ali Rajabi’s Biography
Ali Rajabi was born on May 20, 1981, in a religious family, interested in the Holy Quran. Both his parents are from reciters and fond readers of the Holy Book. From childhood, he started his Quranic activities encouraged by his parents. At the age of seven with his father’s support and in the light of the late Quranic Reciter, El Minshawy, he accomplished recitation of the entire Quran. In his teens, he became the memorizer (Hafiz) of the entire Quran. In the same years, he won the first places in several national contests and some international competitions for Muslim students. Dr. Rajabi continued to participate in worldwide competitions for years and has succeeded to win many international noble achievements for Iran including winning the first place in international Quran Competitions of Islamic Republic of Iran, the second place in International Quran competitions of Saudi Arabia, and the third place in International Quran competitions of Jordan in the field of memorization of the entire Quran along with commentary, etc.
From 1993, Dr. Rajabi is continuously teaching in the fields of the Holy Quran memorization, Quranic meanings, Tarteel (Melodic Recitation of the Holy Quran), and more.
He is the first Quran reciter in Iran who was honorably succeeded to achieve the doctoral degree in the field of the Holy Quran Recitation from Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance in 2008. To do this, He passed several professional exams including multiple-choice tests and detailed examinations of the whole 27 volumes of “Tafsir Nemooneh”, “Mufradat” written by Ar-Raghib, “Qamus Al-Quran” written by Ali Akbar Ghorashi, and the sumptuous Quranic books written by Ayatollah Marifat, etc.
That Doctoral degree was dedicated to him in the 2008 official glorification celebration of Quranic Elites.
Ali Rajabi is dominant in speaking Arabic, and he is teaching in different universities, Islamic seminaries, and cultural-scientific centers for years.
He has been teaching memorization of the Holy Quran for nearly 30 years, and in these years, he has succeeded in teaching those who memorize the words of revelation.
Achievements and Honors
- 1st place in 2010 international competitions of Islamic Republic of Iran on memorization of the entire Quran
- 1st holder of the first-class master's degree in memorizing the Holy Quran from the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance in 2008
- CEO of the Eliyeen International Institution
- 2nd place in 2001 Saudi Arabian World Championship
- 1st place in the 1998 international competition of Islamic world students
- 3rd place in the 2009 Jordanian world competition on memorization of the entire Holy Quran with commentary
- Top ranks in the world competitions of Egypt and Tunisia
- 1st place in several national competitions
- Premium member of the National Elite Foundation
- 29 years of teaching experience in the fields of the Quran memorization, meanings and Tartil
- Appearing as a Quranic Missioner and Master in different countries
- Appearing as an expert in memorizing the Holy Quran in various radio and television programs for many years
- Inventing a new style in Tartil of the Holy Qur'an => Inventing a new style in Tarteel of the Holy Quran
- Mastery of Arabic literature, Arabic conversation, commentary and Mufradat
- Memorizer of Nahj Al-Balagha
- And dozens of other national and international honors